Boost Digital Hearing Aid by Ovation
The Ovation Boost is our most popular model and gives you the greatest amount of control over your hearing. Whether you choose a pre-programmed model or want the device to be programmed to your audiogram results, the Ovation Boost will come equipped with 4 unique listening programs, and an on-device volume control. Simply put, the Ovation Boost will give you the freedom to hear what you want, when you want in nearly any setting.
Each device comes with:
3 closed tips // 3 open tips // 6 batteries // 1 tubes // 1 cleaning brush // 1 cleaning wire // 1 storage case // 1 user guide
- The most advanced digital audio technology available - almost the identical technology that is being used in much higher priced traditional hearing aids
- Industry-leading Adaptive Feedback Cancellation technology, which virtually eliminates annoying howling and whistling sounds
- State-of-the-art Layered Noise Reduction makes having a conversation easier and more enjoyable. When speech is present, it is enhanced while background noise is reduced. When speech isn't present, but then starts up, it is immediately audible - no delays - and you'll never experience annoying loudness-change effects
- Wide Dynamic Range Compression which balances the range of sounds in any listening environment - making soft sounds audible and loud sounds comfortable
- Pre-programmed with 4 listening settings and is able to be custom programmed to your audiogram results.
- On-device volume control
- Height: 1.25" Width: 0.50" Thickness: 0.25"
- Battery Life: 5-7 days per battery, depending on use conditions
- Multiple ear tip sizes and styles to ensure proper fit
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
- One year manufacturer warranty
To customize programming: send us your hearing test results (audiogram) to have our audiologist program this device to your specific needs. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If not customized, each device is pre-programmed with 4 universal settings that address the vast majority of the most common hearing difficulties.